Saturday, January 24, 2009

I was this close in getting my first ever license.. :(

   Hello everyone! I just came home from a seminar in the Land Transportation Office. The seminar was required in order to get my first ever driver's license. The seminar took almost half a day and it was all about traffic rules, road signs, everything about driving. I was very happy and very excited because right after the seminar, they would immediately give the license :) 
Then,  finally! After hours of waiting, the seminar was over. Yehey!  They were calling the names of the persons who were getting their license. I was waiting for my name to be called but i didn't hear even a slight hint. So, i talked to the person in charge. They searched my driver's license but unfortunately, they didn't find it. When they looked at my receipt, they found out that i applied for my license last August and the licenses for the applicants last August didn't arrive yet :( 
I was very frustrated when they said that to me. But, looking at the bright side, I learned a few things about driving :) and I'm only just gonna wait till my license arrives. Well, I guest I'll have to be a lil' more patient until I get my hands on my license :)         

0 comments:

Post a Comment