Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Beauty of CD and DVD Media

Got a new computer! WhoOo! No more lags and hang-ups (for now). But I promised to take good care of this so; first things first, need to set-up a back-up for its system in case of any future boot problems and other related dilemmas (Well not that I’m hoping for it to happen). Anyways, there are many means to back-up files like HD to HD or even just copying them to a flash disk. But the big disadvantage for these two is they’re virus magnets if you know what I mean. For me, the best way is to burn them to a blank DVD-R or even just a blank CD-R if it’s not that big.

Why dvds and cds? Well, Even though they are not that handy and extra delicate, bank dvds are more reliable and trusted. You can store any type of data like mp3’s, personal videos, movies etc. And they can be found easily in the majority of consumer electronics and computer stores usually in the computer department. Or they can be bought online if you don’t have the time to go for a ride and buy one.

Hope I made sense of what I’ve said guys. Got to go! I have some ‘backing up’ to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment