Thursday, March 11, 2010

Experience Rodeo Live!

As a kid, I usually venture into various cheap thrills. One of the many adventures I had was riding on a fake horse that mechanically swings you to and fro. My mom would take pictures of me as I hold on for dear life on top of the machine. Growing up, I discovered a more extreme kind of such ride. It was called the rodeo.

Rodeo is a sport which arose out of the working practices of cattle herding and it was based on the skills required of the working vaqueros in Spain and Mexico which are popularly known today as cowboys. I love the non-stop action that goes on in the ring. The timed events such as calf roping and bull riding are one of my favorites. It is because it reminds me so much of the old cowboy movies and maybe because of the great possibility that the athletes may get hurt. I always wanted to see the National Finals Rodeo live.

Want to watch rodeo live? Find and buy your NFR tickets online! Ticket prices are sold higher than the NFR Tickets face value but prices reflect the cost of obtaining premium seating for you to experience the best of what rodeo has to offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment