Monday, April 27, 2009

The Bluetooth Watch

Hey everyone!^.^ It's been quite a while since i last posted on my blog and I'm really sorry for that. I've just been really busy these past few days and It's kinda hard for me to get the time to post. But i'm still trying my best to update this site.^.^ Hope you'll all understand.

Anyways, so much for that. I would like to share to you an interesting gadget that you might like..^.^ I saw this one from chinavasion. The Bluetooth watch. What's special about this watch is that.. ofcourse it had bluetooth..^.^ but aside from that, it has a vibrator and a caller id. What's the use?.. Well, The Bluetooth Watch will alert you by vibrating, when you have a call on your mobile phone. Ideal for meetings when you have to have your phone on silent. Not only that, it will also display the number of the person calling you.^.^ cool isn't it?..

0 comments:

Post a Comment